Thursday, August 27, 2009

Internet & Email



Photo: Brian (far right, seated) in a PC classroom.




The following is an email Brian was able to send out - yeah!

Its aug 27th and its my first internet time... the keyboard is in french and all the letters are mixed around.

Im about done with my livein week - a taste of what my new post is going to be like.... i have the best place in all of niger!

i basically live in a mansion with electricity, a water spicket in my yard, a garden with corn, papayas and a BANANA tree!!!! I also have a shower which is amazing - no more bucket baths!!

ps: Brian has a new mailing address (see right side for address)


A special visit was made by another PCV (Jessica) and her parents (Kerry & John) who stopped to encourage this group in their adventure. Kerry passed out some hugs from moms - here's one to Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment